13 SENTINELS: AEGIS RIM DELAYED TO SEPTEMBER
An award-winning sci-fi experience, Vanillaware’s 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will then be published on September 22, 2020 for the PlayStation 4.
Produced by precisely the exact same team behind Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will take players across time, distance, and humanity with a puzzle that crosses ten intertwining stories. A time-traveling story experience, players can come out on top against waves of kaiju enemy forces with top notch tactical combat and are going to have the ability to personalize their Sentinels using mech match weaponry.
Learn more using the subsequent trailer, which premiered last month.
- Japan Game awards 2019, Future Division Winner
- Famitsu Dengeki Game celebrity 2019, Greatest Scenario Award & Greatest Adventure Award (2 branches )
- Japan Otaku awards 2019, Grand Prize
- IGN Japan Game of the Year 2019, 6th Place
- IGN Japan User’s Choice 2019, 2nd Location
- Weekly Famitsu (PS4 Special Characteristic, offered March 12th, 2020), Ranked in 10th for “”PS4 Must-Play Titles,” chosen from most PS4 titles sold
- 51st Seiun Award, Media Category, Nominee
- CEDEC awards 2020 of Excellence for Game Design and Sound
- CEDEC Awards 2020 Highest Award of Excellence, Nominee
Be aware that an English voiceover will soon be accessible for the name by means of a Day 1 spot. The ones that pre-order the name at pick bodily retailers may get themselves a bonusartworkk while supplies last.