Animal Crossing New Horizons Patch Notes Update 1.3.0
Nintendo Introduced a new Upgrade for Animal Crossing: New Horizons today. We’ve got the entire patch notes for this upgrade on July 3.
The very first Summer Update adds diving and swimming, sea animals to accumulate, and provides Pascal that the otter as a brand new personality to meet.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Patch Notes 1.3.0
- General Updates
- players may now wear a wet suit and go diving into the sea.
- Players are now able to capture sea monsters while diving, they could then contribute to the museum.
- Players are now able to experience new seeing characters somewhere on the staircase.
- Nook Miles can be exchanged for new products.
- New seasonal things are added into the Nook Shopping catalogue, available for limited period only.
- Fixed the following problems:
- The titles of many fish are repaired in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed problems to further guarantee a fun gaming experience.