Apex Legends Patch Notes Update 1.41
Now, Apex Legends programmers released a new hotfix upgrade. We’ve got the entire patch notes for this particular Apex upgrade on June 30, 2020.
You have to download and set up a total of about 180 MB, depending upon the stage. This small upgrade simply fixes bugs.
- Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon from this bunker place in Kings Canyon.
- Fixed a problem with Legends being able to shoot after being downed.
- Fixed a problem where shooting harm was interrupting .
- Fixed a problem”The Marble Goddess” skin maybe not having the appropriate hitbox.
- Fixed a problem with wraith having the ability to have a speed increase with her strategic, then her ult, subsequently devoting her ult.
- Fixed a problem where if passing protection wears off throughout a revive, it cancels the revive.
- Octane will no more have the ability to use stim whilst recovery.
- Fixed an problem with passive regen being postponed following the usage of stim.
- Fixed issues with being hauled from ADS, weapon shooting quitting when stim ends/landing out of a leap pad.