Apex Legends Server Patch Notes Update
Respawn published a new upgrade for Apex Legends now, but it is only a server upgrade — you do not have to download a customer patch.
Now’s Apex upgrade includes some bug fixes and enhancements, there’s not any new content or anything like this.
- Rampart Amped Wall customer mistake in softened gore locales
- Repair a host error causing instant disconnects when Rampart puts a wall down
- Fix a mistake caused in some cases where a participant is on Rampart’s turret if It’s ruined
- Issue around particular Bloodhound skin having a stretched neck whilst utilizing Rampart turret. We’re working on this particular issue for Lifeline’s Guardian Angel epidermis
- Kill stat monitoring for R-99 not showing properly
Additionally, We’re publishing a playlist update later today to perform the following:
- Reduce Devotion harm [17 -> 16], also raises recoil — those are rapid modifications we could make today, more alterations to Devotion that require longer time to do would come afterwards.
- Reduced Variety of gold helmsgold backpacks and gold incap protects