Baldurs Gate 3 Update Patch Notes
Here we show you all of the bug fixes and enhancements.
We don’t know how big this download right now.
- Additional polish and bug fixes to many in-game cinematics, including Shadow Heart recruiting, Astarion recruiting and Volo’s Poem. (These are continuing throughout EA).
- Added little text alterations to different bits and bobs.
- Altered certain dialogue options for various NPCs.
- Additional extra battle tutorial messages to explain the fundamentals (let’s know how you get on).
- Astarion no more believes Lae’zel scrutinized you in camp when she’s not in your celebration. Quite rightly.
- Fixed a crash associated with getting the amount up screen open while in a conversation.
- Fixed a crash associated with falling items from stock.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur at the beginning of battle.
- Fixed a potential blocking problem while using the transponder in the conclusion of the tutorial .
- Fixed black screen difficulty when finishing tutorial when the transponder was utilized by any character which isn’t the principal player avatar.
- Fixed a potential blocking problem when reassigning personalities to others while in battle.
- Fixed a problem with lip sync not functioning properly.
- Fixed combat UI not upgrading correctly when a person combined during battle.
- Frozen party shared golden and silver things not consistently working in conversation checks.
- Fixed summons out of NPC’s becoming stuck in battle.
- Fixed levelled characters up with replicated racial and class attributes.
- Frozen party members getting stuck attempting to open doors that they run past.
- Fixed listening into dialogs becoming stuck in multiplayer, additionally inducing gamers not having the ability to save.
- Fixed Circle button broken after shutting the Circle window using escape key.
- Fixed”finish the afternoon” multiplayer message being busted if a participant shut it with an escape key.
- Fixed specific quests not needing map mark.
- Fixed certain key entrances wrongly showing on the map.
- Fixed incorrect participant portraits in the reception display as more people united.
- Fixed superiority perish not revealing real values when utilizing skills like Menacing attack.
- Fixed minor problems with baldness, skinning and textures on many versions.
- Fixed lighting problem from owlbear cave.
- Tweaked ragdolls to decrease the chance of versions bursting (or glitching. Idk how to describe it, but it is spooky).