Best Landing Spots for Loot in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3
Fortnite is about risk and benefit. Every decision a player makes must balance these two factors based on that player’s ability. Players with powerful mechanics — lightning fast assembles, goal that gets them recorded for suspected hacking — may lean heavily into the danger and reasonably anticipate a big payoff as a result. Other gamers, less convinced in their shooting and building, will have to play things a little safer.
Because of this, there’s no single strategy which will always bring about a Fortnite victory, and there is no single landing location that may confidently described as the very best in the sport. More important is finding what degree of risk by which one is comfortable.
Nevertheless, here are five landing spots that offer stellar beginning loot — given one can weather the storm.
1. Retail RowRelatively unchanged since its introduction in the early days of Fortnite, Retail Row has also stayed a loot-heavy destination to fall through its existence. That remains true now, as players can find it filled with chests, flooring loot, and more.
2. Frenzy FarmFrenzy Farm is less contested than Retail Row in a typical Fortnite game, but it has more than enough loot to sustain a solo participant or a duo. It’s a slightly more reliable selection for landing.
3. PawntoonThis ever-mobile boat is not marked on the map, and it spawns at a new place in each game, but seeking it out can result in some truly spectacular loot with practically no risk of contest. An individual may miss the boat occasionally, torpedoing a run until it starts, but an uncontested Pawntoon landing is one of the best in the game.
4. The FortillaIf one is seeking to lay everything on the line, the Fortilla is among the most loot wealthy — and dangerous — locations in Fortnite. Gamers landing here will probably end up dead, but those who survive will emerge fully kitted.
5. Catty CornerCatty Corner is unassuming on its face, but by supplying a few guaranteed exceptional firearms and a vault full of loot, it shows itself a unique landing place.