Black Ops Cold War Beta Update Patch Notes
Treyarch Now released a Brand New update for Its Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta. We are going to show you what’s changed from the beta.
You do not need to put in a patch, it is a server upgrade. Today’s upgrade nerfs a gun attachment, extends the TDM score and much more.
Black Ops Cold War Beta Update Details
- Adjusted tuning about the Duster Stock attachment to stop faster sliding than planned.
- Improved the cooldown on the Spy Plane to assist restrict their amounts in the sky at the same time.
- Increased TDM score limitation from 75 to 100.
- Adjusted requirements for connecting in advance to stop players from linking games which are just about to end.
- Fixed an Extra crash which could happen during the Play at a VIP Escort match.