Call of Duty Modern Warfare all update and changes for season 4
The hottest Modern Warfare and Warzone upgrade is here, together with the launching of year 4 introducing new modes, challenges, and more. Warzone’s playlist currently includes six modes, including a brand new 50v50 battle with custom layouts and quick respawns. In-match events will also be rolling into Verdansk in three different forms. Previously eliminated players will be revived en masse, and quick, extreme discounts will look at buy stations to provide you a chance to scoop up quality loot.
Along with Warzone’s new features, the Modern Warfare and Warzone patch note herald the start of season 4 with a new playlist upgrade, as well as the yield of old favorite, Scrapyard, in its own 24/7 slot. Weapon Mastery Challenges are added for 51 weapons, together with emblems and player cards up for grabs as rewards. Let’s dig into exactly what that extra 45GB of storage space is being spent on.
The Modern Warfare update dimensions is large
The year 4 download size on PC is approximately 45GB. Since Modern Warfare is ballooning in size even more, you would like to check out our best SSD guide, if you require a storage boost.
In the patch notes, Infinity Ward summarized that assets are compressed in this upgrade to decrease the disc space MW and Warzone demand. Additionally, it explains that season 4 only needs an additional 4GB on consoles after installing, which console players may uninstall content packs. Unfortunately, this alternative isn’t available on PC.
Call of duty modern warfare updates too big
Warzone update: What is changed in battle royale?
- Three brand new in-match occasions: Jailbreak, Fire Sale and Supply Chopper. Jailbreak sees all removed players go back to the map. Fire Sale briefly discounts Buy Station items around 80% –some items are free. Provide Choppers introduces an armoured helicopter which can be destroyed for loot including: 2 armor boxes and munitions boxes, a grenade launcher, three UAVS, a gas mask and a few money.
- New manner: Warzone Rumble challenges two teams of 50 to drop into various locations and struggle, with the support of custom and vehicles loadouts. Quick respawns are also enabled.
- New contract: Contraband is an uncommon contract that offers a permanent Blueprint Reward. Finish it by delivering the Contraband briefcase into a helicopter extraction. Players may steal it from others.
- More loot: New weapons and upgraded Blueprints. The Fennec, CR-56 Amax, Renetti, and much more join the armoury.
Warzone bug fixes
A variety of bugs have been squashed in the newest update, including:
- A bug where players could drop their weapon at the Gulag.
- A bug in which the Recon Contract could spawn in an Ammo Supply cache.
- Contraband Mission: after phoning at the helicopter, players can shoot it without receiving hitmarkers and the helicopter could remain on screen forever.
What else is new in the Modern Warfare upgrade?
- Weapon Mastery Challenges: After unlocking Gold to get a weapon, start work on its own Mastery Challenge. There are 8% weapon, offering 4 player cards and 4 emblems as rewards. These tasks must be accomplished in a particular order, and finishing them for all 51 firearms unlocks a decal and participant card.
- Playlist upgrade: Scrapyard 24/7, Trench Mosh Pit (2v2), Blueprint Gunfight and Barakett Promenade added to Ground War.
Call of duty modern warfare updates every day
New content is all good and well but a few things Also Have been touched up including:
- Season 3 logo: Fix for a few players not receiving it.
- Error Code 13-71: Fixes to help reduce players encountering this error. Reach out to Activision Customer Support when it exhibits again.
- Ghost Perk: Fix for a bug in which it was not concealing players from the Heartbeat Sensor when viewing the Killcam.
- Activating a Nuke: Fixed an issue where some players were not able to get this done after getting the correct amount of kills.
- Fix for a bug where the 4th Operator Mission for Talon,”Complete 2 Warzone Plunder Matches” was not monitoring as planned.
- World War: Fix for an issue where some players can find long wait times when trying to load into matches.
- Different exploit fixes across multiple channels.
- Fixed a bug in which the snowy health regen was tripping on downing different players even if Quick Fix wasn’t equipped.
- UAVs: Fixed an exploit where players could occasionally call in copies.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t perform executions on some elevated surfaces.
- Fixes to help prevent an issue where players were able to move before the match countdown timer finished.
- Fixes to help stop against black picture corruption issues some players were seeing.
- “For the Cause” grip tape not appearing properly on the base M4 fixed.
- Fixes to help prevent issues with voice conversation.
- Fix for a bug where impartial Hardpoints were appearing yellowish rather than grey.
- HDR and Sleight of Hand: Fixed a bug where reloading would not provide ammo to the player.
- LMG: Lowered ammo count for reload warning on belt fed weapon.
- Daily Efforts are now displayed alongside Multiplayer and Warzone challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the game wouldn’t end properly if the last player alive used Team Revive instantly before dying.
- Fixed a problem where unlocking an Operator epidermis in Co-Op wouldn’t unlock the foundation skin for that Operator too.
- Repair for rare instances of waves not completing properly.
- St. Petrograd exploit: gamers can no longer fully hide from soldiers supporting a pub.
- It’s not possible to replicate the Juggernaut Suit Munition minigun.
You can also check Modern Warfare Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes Update 1.22 here.