Conan Exiles Patch Notes Update Version 1.61
It has been a couple weeks because Funcom made alterations to the match, but now there’s news.
- Added a variety of optimizations for host code and server logs.
- Added quite a few optimization and database maintenance characteristics. This may reduce the size of database documents.
- Fixed a variety of crashing problems.
- Fixed a range of stuttering problems.
- Fixed a problem where rules of participation of a server may be overridden to cause accidental harm to structures.
- Fixed a problem where specific pieces could be piled.
Construction and Placeables FixesFixes
- Fixed alignment problems with Argossean Vaulted ceilings.
- Fixed collision problems with Argossean beds.
AI and Thrall Fixing
- Fixed a problem where follower commands wouldn’t function properly in certain areas of the Sunken City dungeon.
- Fixed lots of problems with world NPCs concerning the hate list.
- Fixed a problem where followers wouldn’t teleport properly when departing a dungeon.
- Archers should properly utilize electricity shot when wielding a bow today.
- Fixed a problem where thralls wouldn’t harm other thralls with ranged attacks.
- Fixed a problem where players can get stuck within a rhino’s net.
- Adjusted leashing space for your Red Mother. She can now traveling a longer distance before returning to her first position.
- Fixed a problem where thralls may be controlled to hurt other gamers, but couldn’t be broken back.
- The Abyssal Remnant went from its slumber and is participating player characters as planned again.
- Fixed a problem where it wouldn’t be possible to knock thralls on Singleplayer/Cooperative sessions.
- Made followers somewhat less likely to voluntarily walk in the lava at the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery fires as though they were walking out in Oslo nowadays.
- Fixed a problem where NPCs would reunite slower than they should, leaving space for them to be murdered without retaliation.
- Purge NPCs should now respond properly to goals placed on an altitude.
- Purge NPCs shouldn’t attempt to teleport within a building when they can not find their goal. For example, they are sometimes retrieved from a participant’s corpse. Some high grade followers obtained an extra 16% discount on their base values.
- Reduced ranged damage by a mean of 30 percent.
- Reduced the HP for planet bosses, dungeon supervisors, and team content supervisors by an average of 35-40%.
- Removed the penalties for thralls using strikes beyond the specialty.
- Avatars shouldn’t more have the ability to harm structures within a protective dome.
- Avatar summoning time was improved to 60 minutes (from 20 minutes ).
- Avatars of the identical type can not be summoned in precisely the exact same time by various players.
- Reduced health regeneration for creatures returning to their original place after having attained their maximum leashing space.
- Fixed a problem that will make a participant unable to strike, jump, or dodge under particular conditions.
- Lures ought to be working properly now.
- Fixed a problem in which a defense dome could stay active even after the destruction of its own shrine.
- Some world workstations may be lacking in listen to servers.
- Fixed a problem where players wouldn’t get falling damage.
- Healing Wraps will no more break gameplay impact on motion
- Adjusted vertical property claim in some specific regions that prevented NPCs from spawning.
Cartoon and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed some lost animations while on horseback.
UI and Text Fixes
- Fixed a problem that will render a person’s gym invisible after taking damage.
- Followers which were renamed will now reveal their custom made title rather than the default in case log.
- Fixed some spelling mistakes in Argossean descriptions. #spellchekkerstrikesback
- Additional age column at the server list. This demonstrates how long a host database was going on as it was established.
- Fixed a problem where battle music could keep on playing if the participant’s goal leashed back.
- Combat music activate is currently also determined by the scope, further reducing the scenarios where it might play forever. #slaytothedrums