Conan Exiles PC Hotfix Patch Update 2.0.3
You may find all the details about this upgrade below.
This hotfix patch fixes many bugs in the sport, functionality, stability, exploits and a whole lot more.
- Cemented a pit at the map near your Scavenger Coast.
AI & Thrall Fixing
- Buffed certain Surge creatures which were extremely delicate.
- Upgraded VFX for your Blood Moon Beast.
- Wild Surge Waves will spawn quite a few enemies equivalent to the present tide count (i.e. 1 enemy to the first tide, then two when it expires, then 3 if they expire ).
- The sole exception to the aforementioned rule is Darfari surges, since they spawn two enemies with every wave since they don’t have crafting thralls.
- Wild Surges have a default length of 6 hours.
- The Tentacle Portal is not any more photo-bombing the character development procedure.
- Fixed a problem where the server query interface has been unintentionally overridden.
- Fixed server query fetching advice for logged outside players.
- Fixed a problem that has been causing Surges to spawn one a lot of waves:
- Leyshrine summoned surges will summon 5 complete waves.