Conan Exiles PC Patch Notes Update
Funcom published a brand new PC upgrade for Conan Exiles today. We’ve got the changelog for this particular patch on June 29.
This upgrade add a new feature, an choice to disable or enable different players from connecting a Single-Player/Coop session. Additionally, there are some improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved buddy invite procedure between customers.
- Optimized downloading compressed files in the host.
- Server listing should no more be redownloaded when changing server filters.
- Fixed an example where a server wouldn’t correctly shutdown.
- Fixed a crash when departing the match idling under certain conditions.
- Fixed an problem where link to FLS wouldn’t occur despite having an active relationship.
- Added an Choice to disable or enable additional players from connecting a Single-Player/Coop session.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed a problem where NPCs would reunite slower than they should, leaving space for them to be murdered without retaliation.
- now you can cancel linking a host while in advance.
UI and Text Fixes
- Additional age column at the browser list. This demonstrates how long a host database has been happening for as it was established.
- Removed construct revision call-out in the bottom corner of this display.
- Display titles now demonstrate the disambiguation suffix.
- The disambiguation suffix does not reveal on character development anymore.
- Fixed Numerous UI problems on the Friends List display.
- Fixed an problem where session invitation notifications wouldn’t vanish from the screen.
- Fixed a problem where the direct link prompt would stay on screen following a mod mismatch error.
- Improved navigation on the Friends List display using a control.
- Combat music activate is currently also determined by range, further reducing the scenarios where it might play forever. #slaytothedrums