Conan Exiles PC Patch Notes Update
Funcom Published a Brand New PC Upgrade for Conan Exiles today. We’ve got the changelog for this particular patch on June 26.
This upgrade fixes some AI and host browser problems.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes — June 26
AI & THRALL FIXES
- Made followers somewhat less likely to voluntarily walk in the lava at the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery fires as though they were walking out in Oslo nowadays.
- Fixed added hate list problems from the Warmaker dungeon as well as the Unnamed city.
- Purge NPCs should no longer attempt to teleport within a building when they can not find their goal.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed a problem where Favorite Servers might not work. They are now able to be filtered with the Favorites filter.
- Steam issue interface for dedicated servers must function as before.
- Added a couple of modifications in terms of the way mods are downloaded if needed to connect a server.
- Players ought to get falling hurt .
- Fixed a problem where battle music could keep on playing if the participant’s goal leashed back.