Crossbow Rework Dead Cells Patch Notes 1.9.2
— Main fire its on frozen targets– The secondary fire shoots a volley of arrows at the atmosphere that rain roots and down goals.
— New management feels better, but comments would be super appreciated.
— Improved range, projectile rate and damages of primary fire
— Slightly increased cost speed and retrieval of secondary fire
— Slightly decreased harm of secondary flame
- Community proposal Improved chance of viewing all sorts of loot when choosing a class in the retailer.
- Community proposal Wings of the Crow cooldown increased (notice that the product still needs work and we have not determined which directions we ought to proceed yet).
- Community suggestion Ban bonus harm to immobilized and shocked enemies on things inflicting the immobilized and shocked effects.
- Community suggestion After opinions on the previous patch:
— Enemies do much more harm in second and first biomes.– First Boss wellness was diminished but damage was increased.
— Giant’s Hands has a little more health.
— End match enemies have a little more wellness (Castle along with the spoiler biome) (BC3+)
- Community suggestion Damage cap of Conjonctivius’ tentacles and Giant’s Hand are increased to make the battle a little more honest when wielding weapons that are slow.
- Librarian doesn’t harm: its function was supposed to teach you that the Boss pattern, to not function as”streak ender” he’s become.
- Adjusted the equipment level of this complimentary amulet in the beginning:– BC2: Level IV (1 scroll)
— BC3: Level VI (two scrolls)
— BC4: Level VII (two scrolls)
- Community proposal Forbid”3 ammo” affix on Repeater Crossbow
Graphics & UI
- Community suggestion Enhanced screen of back from the description of two-handed firearms.
Quality of existence
- Community proposal when Choosing an amulet and sporting the Prisonner’s Collar, the option UI is no longer displayed and the Prisonner’s Collar is immediatly replaced.
Music & Sfx
- The Bad Seed Added some lost SFX on Jerkshrooms and Mushroom Boi.
- Removed the arbitrary pitch variant for Repeater rapid-fire SFX.
- The Bad Seed Frozen holes occasionally appearing in the walls of this Arboretum.
- Fixed Knives Thrower occasionally dancing undecided on the place.
- Fixed Rampager occasionally attacking without warning when departing invisibility.
- Fixed the Tentacle Whip dash shifting direction when swapping things. How can you found this one men?!
- Fixed Fragment of the Philosopher’s Stone falling from nearly every enemies at a level occasionally.
- Fixed being able to replicate War Javelin by abusing ZDoors.
- Fixed Crusher and Wolf snare not tripping”on ruin” affixes.
- Fixed War Javelin teleport letting you skip bosses. Sorry speedrunners, this one was too simple…
- Fixed the backdrop of this Clockroom being green.
- Fixed multiple crashes.