Dauntless Patch Notes 1.4.2 Update 1.39
Phoenix Labs have launched upgrade 1.4.2 for Dauntless today. Below you’ll see the complete Patch Notes on October 15.
You must download and install a total of 507,7 MB. Based on the stage, how big this download may vary, as can the individual version numbers.
Players may now cancel from this mild attack warfare pike combo by rolling.
Fixed a bug where shooting Agarus’ roots throughout its aether charged condition dealt no harm.
Fixed a bug where players couldn’t remount Behemoths.
- Poison Blood modifier has a toxin visual impact on component fractures.Additional text to the Escalation ability trees to include clarity for passive abilities.
- Slayer Links display now shows correct benefits for many players.
- Launching Slayer Links in the end of a search no longer eliminates the conclusion of search UI.
- Spore Issues , No Safe Arbour, and Far and Away quests are now completely translated in all languages that are available.Audio for Terra Form and Shock Form amps has been reduced and balanced.
- The remote Sporestruck Embermane roar on Spore Issues is not silent. It’s currently 110 percent more intimidating.
- Improved the amount of detail on remote trees at Terra Escalation’s swamp arena.