Dauntless Patch Notes Update 1.32
Phoenix Labs have released the official patch notes to the newest Dauntless Update 1.3.2. Below you’ll find the whole details regarding the call of this Empty Update on July 9th.
You need to download and install a total of 597 MB. Based on the stage, how big this download may vary, as can the individual version numbers.
Russian has become permitted on PlayStation 4.
Hitting a Nayzaga’s protected pylons now properly applies knockback.
Fixed a bug that may cause Riftstalkers to perish from their enraged teleport assault.
Boreuses no more seem clear in areas during their ice hockey shield period.
Fixed a bug which let the Avenging Overdrive sword specific attack speed buff to pile smoothly in case your online connection was temporarily disrupted.
Fixed a bug where with a stim when downed can bring you straight back with less health than planned.
Fixed a cloth clipping issue about the Void Runner’s Standard and the Agony Spike.
- Lay the default color colour on the Umbral Knight ultra armour arms, torso, and thighs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a few menu breadcrumbs from draining.
- Fixed a bug that may result in a timeout error during the tutorial.
- The icons to your Overpower Z emote and the Power Plant banner is now distinct from the icons to the Inferno 9000 emote and Burning Legend banner .
- Fixed the ordering of the Victorious and Champion firearms in Lady Luck’s shop.
- Fixed a bug that may cause Store, Hunt Pass, or Vault articles previews not to reveal the consumer’s face.
- Fixed a bug that led to the Airship’s data panel to show incorrect hazard evaluations.
- Fixed the formatting to get Escalation boosts about the”claim benefits” display.
- Fixed the localization of all PlayStation 4 decorations in Western.
- The”Welcome to Dauntless” display prompt today respects PlayStation 4 main”Input” button configurations.
- Fixed a few infrequent crashes.