DayZ Update 1.17 Patch Notes
Bohemia Interactive launched Update 1.17 to get DayZ today. We’ve got all of the details for this particular live hotfix upgrade on July 2.
DayZ Update 1.17 is currently available for downloading for many platforms. The size of this download isn’t known to us in the present time.
- Fixed: Tents could be placed from large elevation differences
- Fixed: Loading a bullet can cause the weapon to split
- Fixed: Holding a product on quickbar when opening the stock would end up with the widget becoming stuck
- Fixed: It Wasn’t possible to pile bark at the fireplace
- Fixed: Things did not possess a suitable weight when divide from the stock
- Fixed: It was possible to refill an destroyed radiator in a car
- Fixed: Dismantling the first floor of this watchtower would place the watchtower into a destroyed condition
- Fixed: It was possible to attach 4 pieces of cooking equipment to the fireplace
- Altered: The sceneComplexity significance from the profile documents has become clamped, preventing users from placing habit worth