Dead by Daylight Client Update 4.2.1 Patch 2.02
We’ve got all information regarding this patch on September 15.
In total you’ve got to download and set up around 750 MB, depending upon the stage.
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 2.02 — Update 4.2.1
- Fixed a problem that caused the”heartbeat” sound played Survivors from the Terror Raius to become much quieter than planned.
- Fixed a variety of problems that resulted in the Huntress’ hatchets to possess erroneous behavioir when server-side hit identification is permitted.
- Fixed a problem that caused Survivors hooked at the cellar to look floating in the atmosphere in the ground over the basement.
- Fixed na difficulty that enabled PC/console players to include cellular players as buddies.
- Fixed a problem that led to the Survivor cries trigged from the perk Dragon’s Grip not being correctly perceptible to the Killer.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in an FPS fall when looking at an triggered generator.
- Fixed a post-process effect bug that has been causing an FPS fall for a number of users.