Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 4.1.2 Update 1.99
W got all information regarding this patch on August 11th.e’ve
In total you’ve got to download and set up around 500 MB, depending upon the stage.
The Overheat mechanic has been inserted to restrict The Hillbilly’s capacity to always use his chainsaw. Together with the former increase in heat dissipation (around -5 charges/second), and also the fact that heat dissipates through various cooldown stages, the Chainsaw’s heating meter rarely became applicable. With this shift, we expect to this warmth generation will achieve thresholds where gamers need to handle the heat meter greater compared to our previous iteration.
- Reduced the foundation heating dissipation rate from -5 charges/second into -3.5 charges/second
- Fixed a problem where the Hillbilly’s chainsaw cost wouldn’t be completely reset correctly after being startled, resulting in the Hillbilly with the capacity to utilize the chainsaw too fast after a stun.
- Fixed a problem where the Hillbilly would occasionally lunge at very significant rates after being stunned.
- Fixed a problem where the Nurse could occasionally float indoors hills and get trapped.
- Fixed a problem causing Killers to become adhered mid-animation after falling out of a substantial height.
- Reduce the incidence of Sync Error code 111 on the Tally display