Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 4.2.0 Update 2.01
We’ve got all information regarding this patch on September 8th.
In total you need to download and set up around 11,2 GB, depending upon the stage.
Unleash The Blight, an alchemist absorbed by his own study. Ambition attracted him into the Entity’s kingdom but his thirst for electricity ruined him. Mutated and angry, his ability, Blighted Corruption, supplies him with supernatural skills to rapidly chase and ambush Survivors.
Plan your escape by Felix Richter, a successful architect that had been ripped from his lavish lifestyle. Resourceful and adventuresome, he’s smart procedures to stand against the oncoming wicked and strategy out the 1 thing which matters to him –coming home.
- Added a fresh Rare Offering for Killers and Survivors — Sacrificial Ward — cancels additional offerings which would send one to a particular realm.
- Added a brand new Common Offering for Killers and Survivors — Bloodied Blueprint — shows that the setting of cellar hooks for you for 20 seconds at the onset of the trial. If the map includes a Killer Shack, this offering raises the odds that the basement will probably spawn beneath it.
- Added a brand new Common Offering for Killers and Survivors — Torn Blueprint — shows that the air of cellar hooks for you for 20 seconds at the onset of the trial. If the map includes a major building, this offering raises the odds that the basement will probably spawn beneath it.
- Added a brand new Common Offering for Killers and Survivors — Annotated Blueprint — When the map includes a Killer Shack, this offering raises the possibility that the Hatch will spawn inside.
- Added a brand new Common Offering for Killers and Survivors — Vigo’s Blueprint — When the map features a major building, this offering raises the possibility that the Hatch will spawn inside.Many in-game items at Dead By Daylight have not been altered appreciably since the game’s launch. As a part of our continuing effort to boost the game’s graphics, a number of these objects obtained visual upgrades in the area to bring them nearer to our long-term eyesight for the visual appeal of the match. Some realms also obtained visual upgrades, with much more forthcoming in future patches.
Visual upgrades of many common in-game items:
- Visual upgrade of this Generators, like adjustments to models, cartoons and VFX. The Survivor adjusting animations and VFX were also upgraded.
- Visual upgrade of this Pallets, such as versions and VFX.
- Visual upgrade of this Lockers.
- Visible upgrade of this Chests, including the version and modifications to the Survivor’s interaction. As much as 4.1.0, the flashlight will aim up and into the right of the middle of the display. Back in 4.1.0, the planning animation was upgraded, which resulted in the flashlight to target more towards center. The goal needs to be squarely in the middle.
- Fixed a problem that caused survivors to not be amazed when taken by the Deathslinger.
- Fixed a problem that led to the Hillbilly’s transport and lunge rate to be decreased when armed with all the Tuned Carburetor add on.
- Fixed a problem that caused all of Legion personalities to use Julie’s cartoon when the’Empty Stare’ mask has been outfitted.
- Fixed a problem that might lead to the Oni to eliminate the capability to input Blood Fury.
- Fixed a problem that led to the Oni’s blood orbs to occasionally flicker in and out of prominence.
- Fixed a problem that caused the Plague’s Vile Purge to arc greater than previously.
- Fixed a problem that trigger the Shape to not alter stances while at Tier 3 Evil Within.
- Fixed a problem that led to the Trapper’s bear trap setting to not look during the tutorial.
- Fixed a problem that caused swimmers to be stuck in the base of this Hill on different maps.
- Fixed several problems that might result in survivors to become misaligned through Moris.
- Fixed a problem that caused a regressing generator to not turn red once attaining 0 advancement when using the Surveillance perk.
- Fixed a problem that led to the”Pull Down” instant to be substituted for Survivors standing beside a pallet while wounded and together with all the Self-Care perk equipped.
- Fixed a problem that caused swimmers to find that the auras of breakable walls when armed with all the Windows of Opportunity perk and suffering in the Blind effect.
- Fixed a crash which would sometimes occur when Choosing the Low or Medium Graphics Quality from Moderate and over.
- Reduced position update mistakes.
- HTML markup in participant names during societal notifications (toast invites) are now handled correctly.