Dead by Daylight Update 4.2.2 PS4 Patch Notes 2.03
Behavior Interactive today published a brand new Update for Dead by Daylight. We’ve got all information regarding this patch on September 24.
In total you need to download and set up around 517 MB, depending upon the stage.
- The Blight can now break pallets and breakable walls by attacking through a Lethal Dash
- The Blight add-on”Compound 21″ continues to be corrected, changing the show range between 16 meters to 8 meters along with the duration of the impact is decreased from 6 minutes to 3 minutes
- Insert an Auric Mobile expiration message for Western voucher code customers
- Fix a crash on PS4 that occasionally occurred after loading to some trial
- Fixed a problem that may cause hooking predators, dividing pallets and generators that are damaging to prevent soon after pressing on the enter
- Fixed a problem that may Lead to motion stutters because of system latency
- Fixed a problem that caused stun durations to be unpredictable throughout killers
- Fixed a problem where some cases of this Blight’s shooter sequence could enable gamers to control the pitch of the camera
- Fixed a problem that caused catching survivors from lockers to be hastened when utilizing the perk Iron Maiden
- Fixed a problem that may cause a survivor to become stuck onto the hook having the ability to do anything