Destiny 2 Patch Notes 1.56 Update 126.96.36.199
Bungie had announced that it, Destiny two Update 188.8.131.52 has been published. We’ve got the entire patch notes with this upgrade on July 14, 2020.
Destiny Update 1.56 / 184.108.40.206 is currently available for downloading for many platforms. The size of this download might fluctuate based upon the stage.
- Fixed a problem where a doorway at the Hexahedron would sometimes not open.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Remapping the input for Interact no more changes the button prompt to get Revive that will continually be redirected to X/Square.
- Fixed a problem where canceling a slide hop would induce Warlocks and Titans into auto-jump following landing.
- Upgraded default controller searching for Vehicle Exit to coincide with regular control preset (X/Square -> A/Cross).
- Fixed a problem where Hunters would crouch later Dodging when utilizing Move Crouch, but endure when utilizing Toggle Crouch.
- Fixed a problem where Advanced Pyramid Focusing was just rewarding 50 Altered Elements rather than 150 as stated in the Triumph.
- To assist players Boost daily weapon bounties, Banshee today chooses six brand new weapon types to concentrate on every week — three main, one particular, and two hefty.
- The Emissary Whisperer Triumph was eliminated.
- Fixed a problem where Witherhoard’s projectiles would look randomly on screen whilst utilizing skills or when kept away.
- Fixed a problem that caused Witherhoard’s direct strike damage to be accidentally awakened when a participant swapped to The Mountaintop after implementing it.
- Fixed a problem where the Surprise Attack perk doesn’t not properly deactivate and reactivate when shifting Sidearms
- Fixed a problem where the Fencing Salute Emote can enable players to escape the surroundings.
- Fixed a problem where the”Hide Hints” configurations alternative was displaying as”Never Show Complete SteamID” rather than working correctly.