Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.9.1 Update Version 1.55
Since Bungie declared yesterday, Fantasy 2 Update 2.9.1 premiered now. Below you’ll see all information regarding this patch on July 7th.
- Fixed a problem where players can gather and deposit 15 motes before unlocking the Umbral Mastery II present on the Prismatic Recaster.
- Increased Glimmer benefits in Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed a problem where Nightmare Hunts will grant greater Season of Arrivals wages than planned.
- Last Wish and Garden of Salvation raid armor and weapons have been upgraded to utilize the Season of Arrivals extract cap.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed a problem where the Heavy Hitters Triumph wasn’t properly monitoring which Contact occasion bosses were defeated.
- Fixed a problem where the Season of the Worthy Rank Stat Tracker Wasn’t appearing correctly.
- Fixed a problem where players had the Guardian Games pursuit within their stock nicely after Titans totally dominated the function.
- Hunters continue to be fairly miserable about it.
- Fixed a problem where there was inconsistent usage of weapon and ammo forms in High-Stakes Heist pursuit measures.
- Fixed a problem where Seraph weapons weren’t relying towards Sleeper Simulant catalyst pursuit progression.
- Fixed a problem with Umbral Enhancements III which has been preventing Cold Denial and Falling Guillotine from becoming Another attribute.
- Fixed a problem with Vortex Frame Swords at which the heavy assault was not finishing properly over the community.
- Fixed a problem where various Season of Arrivals firearms are overlooking sets entrances.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing of the Worthy Seasonal Armor Mods from having a Opportunity to become purchasable on Banshee-44.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing players from buying the Unflinching Machine Gun mod out of Banshee-44.
- Added the capability for Season of Arrivals armor to utilize Charged with mild mods from Season of Dawn.
- Corrected some erroneous armor mod icons for a number of Season of Arrivals mods.
- Corrected incorrect perk descriptions for 2 Season of Arrivals mods — Reactive Pulse (previously Font of Lighting ) and Lively Light — to properly match their performance.
- Additional the Season of Arrivals mod socket into the parts of this EDZ destination armor place that didn’t possess them.
- The Unstoppable Pulse Rifles artifact mod may no more cause non-Pulse Rifle harm to stagger Unstoppable Champions while planning down landscapes of a Pulse Rifle.
- Fixed a problem where the Unstoppable Pulse Rifle mod superstar was showing a Scout Rifle.
- Fixed a bug which influenced target assistance when shooting Barricades with Citan’s Ramparts.
- The header to the Flair part of Eververse now shows the right text.
- Upgraded description of Exotic Engrams on Xûr, as gamers can now buy several on a specified a week utilizing an Exotic Cypher.
- Fixed a problem where subtitles for Season of Arrivals Drifter dialogue could misgender gamers as”brother” even if utilizing female personality.
- Fixed a problem where the initial sleeper node”CB.NAV/RUN. ()Dynamo.Approach.Arch” wasn’t looking for players trying to finish the Nascent Dawn Exotic pursuit.