Destiny 2 Server Down Announced Update 22.214.171.124
Bungie has announced another Destiny Two upgrade.
On the official service site, Bungie has declared upgrade 126.96.36.199 for Destiny two. The two servers will be inaccessible for a couple hours because of maintenance work. We show you all of the times for the projected maintenance.
In the moment we don’t know if it’ll be a pure host patch or if we also have to download Destiny 2 Update 1.58.
Destiny 2 Server Down on August 20 – Update 188.8.131.52
|9:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Hotfix 184.108.40.206.
- Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. No signin to the Bungie.net site or apps will be possible.
|9:45 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance.
- Players will be removed from activities and won’t be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 10 AM PDT.
- At 10 AM, Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 12 PM.
|10:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will be available across all platforms and regions.
- Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.
|12:00 PM PDT
- Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
- Console players who encounter issues updating to Hotfix 22.214.171.124 should restart their console and try downloading the update.
Bungie hasn’t published any limitation notes yet. We are going to provide you all of the details when Bungie has published the specifics.