Destiny 2 Update 1.53 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
Bungie has introduced the brand new hotfix upgrade 184.108.40.206 for Destiny two — We’ve got all of the information regarding the patch on June 18.
Fixed a problem where Sprint would cancel if gamers pushed the Sprint activity multiple times.
- Eliminate Super energy incentive and raise Sprint time necessary to trigger.
- Fixed a problem where Season of Arrivals mods were available to equip with no gamers unlocking them.
- Fixed a problem where the Breach Resonator artifact armor mod wasn’t granting its advantages when armed.
- Fixed a problem where the Guardian Angel artifact armor mod wasn’t granting its advantages when armed.
- Fixed a problem where the Volatile Conduction mod had the incorrect buff icon and text while its perk has been busy.
- Fixed a problem in which the Rigid Heel Crush Finisher revealed Void energy when other subclasses were outfitted.
- Fixed a problem where the Aerial Snap Kick Finisher revealed Void energy when other subclasses were outfitted.
- Fixed a problem where players were not able to advance the Season of Arrivals intro pursuit as a result of complete stock of Umbral Engrams.
- Fixed a problem where there were observable holes are found in the EDZ terrain in which the Seraph Towers were put in Season of their Worthy.
- Fixed a problem where Prime Engrams honored Hunter armor to Warlocks.
- While we know Warlocks wish to up their style match, capes are for Hunters or Lord Saladin.
- Fixed a problem where the incentive Clan bounty wouldn’t acquire advancement from Grandmaster Nightfall completions.
- Fixed a problem where players were not able to pay a visit to the Lighthouse when finishing a perfect passing.
- Therefore, Trials of Osiris will soon be accessible once more on June 19, 2020.
- Introduced a small repair for Beaver mistakes.