Dirt 5 Car Classes Revealed
If you believed only shooters and RPGs’d courses, you are dead wrong. Codemasters has automobile courses in Dirt 5, and we know the entire listing! In a media release, Codemasters announced the Dirt 5 automobile courses and what each means.
Dirt 5 Automobile Groups
- Cross Raid: Packing power to conquer tough terrain, this course involves the Volkswagen Race Touareg 3 along with also the Laffite G-Tec X-Road’s video game introduction.
- Rock Bouncer: Enormous wheels, mad suspension, and a significant roll cage. Utilize this behemoth’s grip, acceleration, and stubbornness to conquer all obstacles in extreme occasions.
- Rally Cross: All these rallycross titans comprise the likes of this Peugeot 208 WRX and Citroen C3 R5. This course can turn on a dime and move from 0-60 nearly as rapidly.
- Formula Off Road: Ideal for Stampede occasions, this group homes our colossal WS Auto Racing Mudclaw — a legitimate off-roader with enormous ridged tires and remarkable power.
- 80s Rally: We are mixing favorites such as the Ford RS200 with amazing newcomers such as the Porsche 959 Prodrive Rally Raid to get a nod to off-road golden era.
- 90s Rally: Relive some time when off-road really went mainstream and reestablish rivalries using the Subaru Impreza S4 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI.
- Sprint: All these rides perfectly tear up dirt oval paths sideways while wearing wheels of many different sizes, enormous wings and 900bhp. A special course for racing. That is the Pre-Runners course, including incredible race-ready variations of this Aston Martin DBX and much more.
- Unlimited: Jump at the Jimco Unlimited Truck, Brenthel Industries Unlimited Truck and much more to carry on the toughest off-road events on Earth.