DiRT Rally 2.0 Patch Notes Update 1.25
We’ll have all information relating to this upgrade on August 18th.
The newest Dirt Rally 2.0 upgrade 1.25 (Steam Construct 5371706) is currently available for downloading. Thus far the patch just appears to be published on Steamwe do not know at the present time if the patch is currently available for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Rallycross winner will win a test drive in QEV electrical rallycross car.
- Free, all-new in-game reward automobile for a great many Qualifier participants.
Online Qualifications begins 25th August in sport.
- Players that get involved in World Series Qualifiers will make a brand new car (Ford Fiesta R5 MKII), which can be set to be published in version 1.16.
- Players that get involved in Qualifiers with v1.15 will find the car once it releases.
- Upgraded sponsor board branding on all FIA World Rallycross championship paths to reflect real world upgrades.
- Adjusted operation of AI drivers in moist conditions (diminished pace by 1 percent ).
- SUBARU Legacy RS — Added capability to update brake durability within my Team, based on other cars throughout the game.
- SUBARU WRX STI (Rallycross) — Upgraded livery number that was previously hard to see.
- Peugeot 208 WRX (2019) — Adjusted standing of equipment index that was formerly obscured by steering wheel.
- Perth and Kinross, Scotland — Adjusted Pace Notice timings for a few corners on Newhouse Bridge Stage (currently arrive slightly earlier).
- Updated finish text from French, German, Spanish and Italian for consistency.