F1 2020 New Update Patch 1.12
Below you’ll see the entire patch notes relating to this upgrade on Oct. 19.
Today’s update brings several upgrades and alterations, such as for Livery, automobile performance and Team-wear.
F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Vehicle functionality was upgraded based on real-life operation (further details below).
- Fixed an entry in time trial and occasions brought on by entering and fast-forwarding an immediate replay.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in a color mis-match between patrons on helmets, suits and auto liveries on PS4 Professional.
- Fixed a problem that led to the McLaren race-suit to look broken to your player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a development problem within my Team.
- Fixed a problem in multiplayer which enabled the participant to begin a flying lap in qualifying when there’s not sufficient time left at the session.
- Fixed a problem in multiplayer which ceased corner-cutting penalties being implemented when stopping and re-joining a race following a formation lap.
- Racing Point functionality enhanced.
- Ferrari functionality diminished.
- Alfa Romeo functionality diminished.
- Haas functionality diminished.