F1 2020 Patch Notes Update 1.05
Codemasters has released a new patch for F1 2020. Below you’ll see the entire patch notes relating to this game upgrade on July 20.
F1 2020 Update 1.05 is currently available for downloading for PC, also is arriving to PS4 and Xbox later in the week. The upgrade mainly only includes bug fixes and optimizations.
We’ll update this article whenever the games console patch is published.
- Fixed a crash which would happen after beating a rival at Time Trial
- Players will no more be wrongly disqualified for not employing the compulsory tyres through a race
- Qualifying times found on the grid rundown are currently right
- Gearbox wear is no more scaled dependent on period span
- Fixed the lost heads around the podium at Multiplayer
- Speeding if the Virtual Safety Car will be finishing will now properly penalise customers in a multiplayer session
- When employing a wheel automobile controls will no longer command the camera in race start
- Xbox One Hero stats for Race Wins, Podiums and Laps Completed are flashed and will no more be affected by or affect F1 2019 stats.
- Vietnam monitor debut video today shows the proper amount of DRS zones
- The character walking during the introduction cutscene in Australia now properly has a ship to stand
- Fixed Sponsor symbols on suits emerging stretched in some specific problems.
- Fixed a number of end of year Sponsor payments.
- Improved abrupt Force Behavior difficulty under resting on Direct Drive brakes
- A use flashback instant will now be shown the first time that the participant goes off course or collides with another vehicle
- Numerous text and localisation fixes
- Various additional bug and stability fixes