F1 2020 Patch Notes Update 1.08
Below you’ll see the entire patch notes relating to this game upgrade on Aug 24.
You Need to download and install a total of 290 MB on the PS4 to your Patch 1.08.
With the current Formula 1 upgrade, a few bugs will be fixed and optimizations created, like the adaptation of this Xbox One wheels controllers.
- Xbox One brakes controllers will no longer command the vehicle and camera at exactly the exact same moment.
- In Driver Career players with driver transfers set to off may currently transfer teams.
- Within My Team Career the automobile performance indicator will properly update when unprotected updates are dropped because of a law change.
- Nvidia DLSS anti aliasing is currently on graphics cards which support it.
- Azerbaijan pit construction now has right collision.
- Venom Hurricane wheel is currently supported on PS4.
- Team HQ interviews will trigger in the next season and past.
- F1 Championship winner garage party will correctly playwith.
- Multi Function Screen now shows New or used for tyre chemicals.
- Custom race plans will no longer beneath fuel the vehicle in wet weather.
- Some host bonuses will no longer wrongly be granted for multiple qualifying or practice sessions as well as the race.
- Results of prior seasons that are shorter compared to your existing season will then be shown properly.
- Fuel Assistance will no longer force the participant to use Rich combination at the race Strategy Practice Programme.