F1 2020 Update Patch Notes 1.09
Below you’ll see the entire patch notes relating to this game upgrade on September 14.
- The Multiplayer automobile is currently readily available to utilize at split-screen and Time Trial.
- Choice added so players may participate ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a lock for a number of users in which a contract discussion wouldn’t happen properly.
- A performance problem while the Safety Car is about the monitor was addressed.
- Sponsors now properly show up on the participant’s automobile during Weekly Occasions.
- Customisation sliders now reveal values to allow editing.
- Time Trial currently has an choice to look at a replay of the quickest lap at the session.
- In Split Screen AI competition numbers are now able to be customised.
- Pit stop data was added into the Race Director.
- LAN titles are now properly utilized during LAN game sessions.
Sports update varies:
- Gulf and assorted patrons additional
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery added
- Added patrons and logo placements
- Replaced Racing Point nose emblem with We Hurry As One variant
- Additional 50 Years Sauber branding
- Additional patrons, Twitter manage and #WeRaceAsOne into halo
- #WeRaceAsOne branding included into front wing
- Upgraded Citrix logo near driver’s nose and head pile
- Additional #WeRaceAsOne into halo nose and arms
- HP, Vitality and other patrons added
- “Thank You NHS” emblem added to the Peak of the halo
- Upgraded nose host stack
- Upgraded shark fin