Fall Guys Update Patch Notes 1.06
Mediatonic published a new hotfix update for Fall Men was published. Below are the facts on this particular August 24 upgrade.
The Fall Men Update 1.06 is currently available for downloading. About the PS4 you need to download and install 1,1 GB. The size of this download might fluctuate based upon the stage.
According to the official patch Notes 1.06, the match comprises update for Fall Men quality of life, stability and performance enhancements.
Fall Men Patch Notes 1.06
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to pick Team modes only if group sizes can be equivalent
- Slime Climb: gamers can’t catch a number of those shifting obstacles
- Jump Showdown: — Altered geometry to protect against a gameplay harness
- Fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Shop purchase conversation to prevent accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most typical crashes
- Visual fixes to a number of the outfits
- Additional option to alter the Jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy / Achievement titles and descriptions are now properly displayed in all supported languages.
- Additional controller alternatives, such as invert X/Y axis and sensitivity configurations
- Improved UI functionality on non-Pro PS4 versions
- Removed transfer speed nerf from Yellow Team (Do not place this one)