Fallout 76 Patch Notes Update Version 1.40
According to Bethesda, the newest upgrade for Fallout 76″kicks off The Legendary Run, the initial Season in our brand new development and benefit system. Additionally, it contains Public Teams, a new social system which makes teaming up easier and more valuable than ever. This update also brings several further enhancements and bug fixes”
You may take a peek at the whole Fallout 76 upgrade 1.40 patch notes beneath.
Artwork and Cartoon
- Animations: The Indoor Water Mill currently spins properly.
- Animations: The Stanley Skin for Grognak’s Axe currently uses the appropriate two-handed swing cartoon when attacking from third-person view.
- Animations: Fixed a problem causing the character to maintain the Tesla Rifle wrongly after utilizing the Secret Service Armor Jetpack in third-person view.
- Artwork: The Treasure Hunter and Insurgent Hats no more eliminate hair or facial hair when armed.
- Artwork: The preview picture for the Experimental Pip-Boy Schematic no more looks backward when inspecting the thing in menus.
- Artwork: The preview picture for your Stanley Skin for Grognak’s Axe no longer expands past the display when inspecting the thing in menus.
- Artwork: The preview picture for your Hazmat Cooler Backpack no more reveals the Nuka-Cola Backpack when inspecting the thing in menus.
- Artwork: The Red Rocket Ranger Power Armor chest no more clips via other Power Armor arm bits.
- Harness: Addressed a C.A.M.P. budget harness associated with the Circus Cage.
- Grain Silo: Fixed a problem allowing the Grain Silo to be put floating in the atmosphere.
- Punji Boards: cannot be piled on top of one another.
- Seedy Shed: Allies and Collectrons can enter and depart the Seedy drop more readily.
- Survival Tent: The no-build place about a Survival Tent no more stays in the world following the Tent proprietor logs outside or switches worlds.
- Turrets: Fixed a problem causing Turrets which were ruined and then mended to have a substantial delay when engaging enemies.
- Please Notice: Turrets are still meant to take 2-3 minutes to acquire a goal and start shooting.
- Societal: Additional”Dabney Homestead” as a subchallenge for your”Claim Different Workshops” Challenge.
- Planet: Removed”The Fight that Never Was” in the subchallenges for its”Entire Distinct Occasions” Challenge.
- Planet: Additional”The Significance of Communicating,””Photo Opportunity,””Retirement Plan,” and”Crucial Tools” as subchallenges for your”Entire Different Daily Quests” Challenge.
- Harness: Addressed a problem that could lead to a participant becoming invulnerable after expiring under very particular conditions.
- VATS: Charging weapons, such as Gauss firearms or the Bow, today properly deal damage based on how far they have been billed when terminated in VATS.
- Scorchbeasts: Cannot be flipped into Ash or even Goo Piles on departure.
- Wendigo Colossus: The Wendigo Colossus currently includes a level 10 percent chance to spawn if nuking among its possible media places.
- Armor: Mods can be properly employed to Robot Armor arm bits.
- Bow: Conventional Arrow scope for your Bow and Substance Bow diminished to accommodate all other Arrow forms.
- Bow: Bows and Crossbows using all the Plasma Mod now properly deal with energy harm along with their regular damage.
- Grognak’s Axe: When altered using the Stanley SkinCare, Grognak’s Axe now properly appears in Weapon Workbenches.
- Nuke Mines: Radiation out of Nuke Mines no more impacts neutral or friendly players.
- Plasma Caster: players today Learn How to craft Ultracite Plasma Ammo after studying the Prime Receiver Plan for your Plasma Caster.
- Power Armor: Putting a Fusion Center right to a pair of Power Armor no more occasionally causes armed Electricity Armor bits to visually evaporate from the Chassis.
- Underarmor: Added Lots of Mod Plans into the match for Secret Service Underarmor. Buy them from Regs in Vault 79 with Gold Bullion.
- Electrically Charged: will no more proc when assaulted by another player Outside PVP.
- Allies: Fixed a problem that may stop the Raider Punk out of providing the participant new Daily Quests.
- Allies: The concept that the looks when scrapping the Raider Punk’s Radio now properly indicates that all his armed items will be taken off.
- Crater: Fixed a problem that formerly allowed enemies to attack and target Axel, Creed, and Rocksy at Crater.
- Rocksy: is currently stationary and may always be seen leaning against the School Bus at Crater.
- Smiley: No more accepts Caps from gamers trying to buy extra Gold Bullion once they’ve reached the Gold Bullion limit.
- Ward: is currently stationary and may now always be seen sitting behind his desk at the trailer in Foundation.
- Wren: is currently stationary and may always be found in her games in Crater.
- Client Stability: Addressed a customer crash associated with this Pip-Boy inventory.
- Server Stability: Addressed a host crash which could occur when changing armed items in the stock.
- Server Stability: Addressed a problem that could sometimes lead to a server crash when multiple burst effects were present simultaneously.
- Server Stability: Addressed multiple host crashes which could occur during regular gameplay.
- Server Stability: Addressed a host crash linked to stock items which have mythical attributes.
- Server Stability: Addressed an accident which could happen when finishing conversation with the NPC.
- Server Stability: Addressed a host crash which could happen when loading into a mobile.
- Hard Deal: Now properly reduces the Duchess’ prices in the Wayward.
- Mysterious Stranger: Fixed a problem where the Mysterious Stranger would occasionally not attack.
- Cheating Death: The aim to”Talk using the Tracker” no more re-appears when re-entering Carleton Mine after finishing the instanced part of the pursuit.
- Fun and Games: Transferring to match up with Ra-Ra too fast after rescuing her from the next pair of laser turrets no more occasionally causes her to become trapped or operate in the wrong direction.
- Hunter for Hire: picking a dialogue option which has a exceptional test when talking with Daniel no longer closes the dialogue early.
- Secrets Revealed: Fixed a problem that may cause A.C. to become unresponsive under certain conditions, which blocked pursuit development.
- Power in Numbers: Now properly awards Caps on conclusion along with its other benefits.
- Thicker Than Water: Beckett can no more be enticed from Watoga Underground throughout the pursuit.
- Crucial Gear: Opting to give the reward no more skips the rest of the dialog with Ward.
- Eyebots: Now properly play burst sound effects when ruined.
- Rustic Water Mill: Audio effects no more continue to perform following the Rustic Water Mill was ruined.
- Containers: Fixed a problem that may cause the Transfer button to become greyed out and unusable when trying to get a few containers.
- HUD: Curing Rad harm (through Decontamination Shower, RadAway, etc.) no longer shows a positive variety of Rads over the Health pub in the HUD.
- Icons: Player Icons given by Atomic Winter Challenges now look correctly in-game while armed.
- Notifications: The”You can not do this while at Power Armor” telling today properly appears when trying to do tasks that can not be carried out at Power Armor, such as playing musical instruments.
- Pip-Boy: Quests currently form in alphabetical sequence from the Pip-Boy.
- Pip-Boy: While influenced from the Wendigo Colossus’s Stress capability, the Effects tab at the Pip-Boy now exhibits the description”Uncontrollable Stress”
- Respawn: Fixed an issue causing players to shed weight bonuses while lifeless, which might keep them from respawning in places besides Vault 76.
- Preferences: Changes players create to their Chat sound setting are now correctly stored after restarting the match customer.
- Teams: A participant that has been kicked out of their group after perishing in a case doesn’t longer load back into that group’s instance.
- General: Fixed multiple places on the planet where gamers can become trapped.
- Random Encounters: Addressed a problem that has been causing random experience objects like cooking channels, tents, etc., to abruptly vanish.
Atomic Winter Bug Fixes
- Harness: Addressed an exploit which could Permit the participant to become resistant to preventing damage from the Storm and out of accepting Rad damage.
- Localization: trying to combine Atomic Winter while conducting a non-English variant of the game no more disconnects the participant for having altered game files.
- Perks: Fixed a problem causing strikes together with the excessively Generous Perk Card built to deal significantly less than the planned Quantity of Rad harm.