Fallout 76 Patch Notes Update Version 1.42
Bethesda published a brand new Update for Fallout 76 today. We’ve got the entire patch notes and download dimensions for you.
This Fallout 76 hotfix was released for PC players a couple of days ago — now it is the games console’ turn.
With the current patch, we are empowering the newest Public Event”A Colossal Problem.” Now you can venture deep into the center of Monongah Mine with around eight gamers to have a frightening mythical Wendigo Colossus through this instanced experience.
- Please notice: To start”A Colossal Problem,” players should drop a nuke on Monongah Mine from the Savage Divide.
- Settler Forager: players may now properly receive Daily Quests in the Settler Forager Ally.
C.A.M.P. AND WORKSHOPS
- Walls: players may now properly replace strong Walls using Doorway Walls when constructing within their C.A.M.P.s.
- Harness: Addressed a C.A.M.P. budget harness associated with Small Generators.
- Secret Service Armor: Pocketed and Deep Pocketed Mods for Secret Service Armor limbs may now properly be bought from Regs utilizing Gold Bullion.
- Underarmor: The Brotherhood of Steel Fatigues are correctly categorized as Underarmor, Instead of a costume.
QUESTS AND EVENTS
- From Russia with Lev: Fixed a problem that prevented players from penetrating the Spruce Knob Boat Lease in Spruce Knob Lake.
- Map: The participant’s C.A.M.P. Icon now properly remains visible on the Map after arming the Future-Tec C.A.M.P. Module Skin.