Fortnite Patch Notes 13.40 Update 2.79
Epic Games has launched upgrade 13.40 for Fortnite, so far we’ve had no statement. Below is the entire patch notes for this upgrade on August 5th.
Fortntie Update 2.79 is currently available for downloading for many platforms. You need to download and set up 3.7 GB on the PS4. The size of this download might fluctuate based upon the stage.
With the current upgrade, a new arrangement has been published: Coral Buddy: The contemporary era
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.79 / Update 13.40
- Renamed the Arena Island into Fortilla Island — A fortress on the water.
- Additional Debris Island — An empty version of this Fortilla Island.
- Fixed an issue where the Roboto ribbon has been eliminated.
- Fixed a crash which happened when chests were made while the participant was respawning.
- Fixed a community link issue that could happen when multiple distribution drops were spawned simultaneously.
- Fixed a problem where the Hoverboard could clip in the ground after jump.
- Fixed a problem where Junk Rift damage can be avoided by specific hideables.
- Fixed a problem where the B.R.U.T.E. left behind visual impacts when deleted.
- Fixed a problem where the Mounted Turret couldn’t aim down sights.
- Fixed a problem where departing the Mounted Turret didn’t exhibit an interaction advancement ring.
- Fixed a problem where the participant changed to a prop and seemed considerably smaller to additional players.
- Fixed a problem where the Cannon Ball was becoming stuck on indestructible structures.
- Fixed a problem where players can change teams without respawning with the driver seat of a B.R.U.T.E.
- Fixed a problem where the participant might enter a broken state when entering the Quadcrasher whilst flying with the Jetpack.
- Fixed a problem where multi-selected props weren’t rotating properly.
- Fixed a problem where a formerly added prop would eventually become active on the telephone instrument when picking from the creative stock.
- Fixed a problem where players couldn’t rotate non-prop structures when using cut and paste together with click.
- Fixed a problem where Quickbar icons could flicker into empty slots involving slots that are filled.
- Fixed a problem where replacing things once the hotbar was complete due to the currently equipped weapon to be substituted.
- Fixed a problem where some props at the Nature Ice Cliff Gallery were showing the incorrect texture.
- Fixed an accident problem using a tube from the Primitive Shapes Gallery.
- Fixed a problem where the shifting objects in the shooting Range Gallery didn’t reset after leaving the match.
- Fixed a problem where the Shooting Range Gallery aims didn’t enroll the bullseye properly.
- Fixed a problem where the yellow and blue walls were reddish in the Frenzy Farm prefabs.
- Fixed a problem where the participant’s POV was twisted following interacting with all the X-4 Stormwing Spawn device.
- Fixed a problem where the X-4 Stormwing Spawn could de-sync following a participant struck it with a pickaxe.
- Fixed a problem where the Capture Area apparatus’s’Can Obtain Item Out Of’ alternative wasn’t functioning correctly.
- Fixed a problem where the Elimination Manager could fall yet another weapon than the atmosphere indicated.
- Fixed a problem where Capture Areas overlapping a Mutator Zone blocked mutator zone emote functionality.
- Fixed a problem where Mutator Zone visual impacts played whenever a product was ruined.
- Fixed a problem where Movement Modulator speed adjustment didn’t operate properly in water following the next rate shift.
- Fixed a problem where the Damage Volume apparatus’s’Affects Unmanned Vehicles’ option didn’t work if a participant entered or left a car within the Damage Volume.
- Fixed a problem where the Search and Destroy audio clip in the Speaker apparatus wouldn’t play through the warmup stage.
UI + SOCIAL
- Fixed a problem where multiple devices from the Creative Inventory were nevertheless containing a Recently Added label.
- Fixed a problem where resources at the minimap were looking with tainted textures.