Fortnite Patch Notes 14.00 Update 2.82
Season 4 Nexus War starts now in Fortnite! Epic Games has closed the servers down for maintenance work — Update 14.00 is still coming!
Fortnite Update v14.00 will include a great deal of fresh content, what you could expect, we’ll let you know at the patch notes beneath.
The Fortnite Update 2.82 is currently available for downloading, for many platforms. The size of this download may fluctuate based upon the stage.
If you would like to observe the newest challenges, then you will discover all the assignments per week here.
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed a problem with numerous floating resources on Fortilla Island.
- Fixed a problem where many resources had an erroneous, large memory price when put.
GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed a problem where players stayed in the gliding place and couldn’t pick up things when passed on the spawn pad.
- Fixed a problem where the Sentry dropped its performance when a participant left an ATK spawn nearby.
- Fixed a problem where fiends removed themselves following having a participant respawned.
- Fixed a problem where fiends seemed to T-pose to get a participant joining in advance.
- Fixed a problem where a participant joining in advance failed to donate properly to Tracker progress.
- Fixed a problem where the Quadcrasher desynced when struck with a snowball.
- Fixed a problem where Mounted Turrets vanished on printed islands.
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Lay the pivot for little triangular roof bits in the Fortilla Wall Gallery Blue, therefore that they will properly snap into additional roofing bits.
- Fixed a problem where the Corrugated Wall in the Fortilla Wall Gallery didn’t put properly.
- Fixed a problem with missing flooring in the Fortilla Barge and Fortilla Theater prefabs.
- Fixed a problem with the purple drape in the Hero/Villain Prop Gallery emerging as the wrong color.
- Fixed a feel problem with the meteors in the Meteor Prefab.
- Improved the draw space to your Concrete Tower prop from the Fortilla Prop Gallery.
- Fixed a problem with misaligned curved railings at the Fortilla Headquarters prefab.
- Fixed a problem where the Gold Yacht props turned to timber rather than gold.
- Fixed a problem where players utilizing multiple power ups in the Power Up pub caused inconsistent settings.
DEVICES BUG FIXES
- Fixed a problem where Arabic user-generated text wasn’t displaying for some apparatus.
- Fixed a problem where players didn’t take harm when forcing the Mech within the Damage Volume.
- Fixed a problem where the participant lost performance after shifting into the Mech gunner chair.
- Fixed a problem where interactable apparatus blocked interactions with different apparatus.