Fortnite Patch Notes 2.78 Update 13.30
Epic Games has released a brand new upgrade v13.30 for Fortnite. We’ve got the details for Chapter 2 Season 3 Patch on July 21st.
You need to download and install a total of about 2.8 GB. The size of this download might fluctuate based upon the stage.
A key challenge was inserted with today’s upgrade: Coral Buddy: The Stone Age.
- Fixed a problem where lost things would stay in Featured Islands later players returned to the Hub and then came straight back in.
- Fixed a problem where a player may never respawn or spectate whether the game began at precisely the exact same time since they were respawning.
- Fixed a problem where the storm FX forever stayed onscreen once the storm circle ended outside the minigame volume.
- Fixed a problem which enabled players to put Player Spawns upside down, permitting them to spawn upside down.
- Fixed a problem where the Cannon could ruin structures on islands configured to not allow structure harm.
- Fixed a problem where the Air Strike consumable wouldn’t correctly bombard the targeted place.
- Fixed a problem where selecting many props eliminated them in their own grid snap.
- Fixed a problem where placing an island photo could disable airport and leaping.
- Fixed a problem at which the device patterns would flicker tremendously while still being put.
- Fixed a problem where the props didn’t remain resized after being multi-selected.
- Fixed a problem where a device could be eliminated after picking its backup from the Quick Bar if its greatest cases were attained.
- Fixed a problem where strength icons were dim when replicated from put items.
- Fixed a problem where the reddish blossom squirt from Sweaty Sands Duplex had too much health.
- Fixed a problem where a number of walls from Sweaty Sands Wall Gallery A were providing the incorrect harvested material.
- Fixed a problem where a part of this fog machine did not leave from particular viewpoints.
- Fixed a problem with all the Knepley’s Pawn signal crash.
- Fixed a problem where compression piles looked unnaturally big from an area.
- Fixed a problem where the Yacht Prefab and Gallery bits were missing appropriate textures.
- Fixed a problem where Arabic user-generated text wasn’t displayed properly on a few devices.
- Fixed a problem where moving between adjoining Damage Volume apparatus caused no harm being taken.
- Fixed a problem where the Beacon setting on the Objective Device wasn’t functional.
- Fixed a problem where Creatures and Sentries couldn’t detect idle players.
- Fixed a problem where the Trigger Apparatus setting Trigger by Things didn’t enroll who had thrown a product.
- Fixed a problem where the Baller cable could reunite, despite being connected, when reaching a specific space.