Fortnite Patch Notes Update Version 2.76
The newest update for your game implements a range of fixes. Additionally, it contributes to new features like skins, weapons, etc. The official patch notes have not been set up yet, but we have a preliminary collection of bug fixes.
You may take a look in the Fortnite upgrade 2.76 patch notes beneath.
- Missing fashions for your Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Bundle Back Bling.
- Rage Emote fire impact staying on/near players.
- Emotes playing Main Stage songs in Party Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit overlooking hair.
- Fall harm from Ziplines when shooting in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs occasionally can’t be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders relying towards Storm Surge.
- Chug Splash doesn’t cure when thrown inside a bush.
- Supply Drops can sometimes push loot below the map.
- Storm King’s AOE attack renders the map coated in a bright pink feel.
- Softlock/loss at UI performance when launching Llama at Llama Shop.
- Lobber projectiles can hurt players or goals near a wall socket.
- Shifting between Build and Combat manner whilst holding down the fire button.