Fortnite Server Down Update 13.20.1 Announced
Fortnite Update 13.20 premiered yesterdayand Epic Games is announcing a different update for tomorrow, July 2nd. We’ve got all the details regarding server downtime and forthcoming fixes.
Thursday 2nd July won’t simply launch week 3 at Fortnite Season 3, but there’ll also be a brief server downtime to launch Fortnite Update 2.77 (PS4 variant ). Epic Games announced this on Twitter a couple of minutes ago.
The servers will probably be switched off approximately 06:00 UTC on July 2nd.
When would be the servers on the internet again? Epic hasn’t mentioned any information regarding downtime. Generally, the maintenance work ought to be performed in 1 to 2 hours.
Epic Games hasn’t published any limitation notes for tomorrow’s update. But, there are some bugs out of Update 13.20 that can be fixed:
- Missing fashions for your Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Bundle Back Bling.
- Rage Emote fire impact staying on/near players.
- Emotes playing Main Stage songs in Party Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit overlooking hair.
- Fall harm from Ziplines when shooting in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs occasionally can’t be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders relying towards Storm Surge.
- Chug Splash doesn’t cure when thrown inside a bush.
- Supply Drops can sometimes push loot below the map.
- Storm King’s AOE attack renders the map coated in a bright pink feel.
- Softlock/loss at UI performance when launching Llama at Llama Shop.
- Lobber projectiles can hurt players or goals near a wall socket.
- Shifting between Build and Combat manner whilst holding down the fire button.