Fortnite Update 13.20 Patch Notes 2.76
Epic Games has launched the upgrade v13.20 for Fortnite. Below is the entire patch notes for this particular game upgrade on June 30th.
You need to download a complete of 3,4 GB on the PS4, how big this download might fluctuate based upon the stage.
How long would be the Fortnite servers offline? Epic didn’t offer specific times. The maintenance work normally takes 2-3 hours.
- Missing fashions for your Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Bundle Back Bling.
- Rage Emote fire impact staying on/near players.
- Emotes playing Main Stage songs in Party Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit overlooking hair.
- Fall harm from Ziplines when shooting in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs occasionally can’t be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders relying towards Storm Surge.
- Chug Splash doesn’t cure when thrown inside a bush.
- Supply Drops can sometimes push loot below the map.
- Storm King’s AOE attack renders the map coated in a bright pink feel.
- Softlock/loss at UI performance when launching Llama at Llama Shop.
- Lobber projectiles can hurt players or goals near a wall socket.
- Shifting between Build and Combat manner whilst holding down the fire button.