Ghost Of Tsushima Update adds Lethal difficulty Patch Notes 1.05
We’ve got the entire patch notes with this upgrade on July 27th.
You have to download and set up a total of 3,2 GB.
The upgrade adds a new degree of problem, therefore the Lethal problem will probably be accessible. Additionally, there are some bug fixes.
New difficulty degree: Lethal
- Enemy weapons are more mortal, but Jin’s katana can also be more mortal
- Enemies are more competitive in battle
- Enemies discover you quicker
- Tighter Parry and Dodge Baths
Reduced Intensity Combat
Reduced intensity mode is supposed to keep up the heart and sense of Tsushima battle when relaxing many timing-specific elements. Combat is not as extreme, giving you additional time to respond. Stealth settings are somewhat more forgiving, and opponents take more time to detect you.
- Most enemy strikes that are normally unblockable become blockable when diminished Intensity is allowed. Blocking with L1 is going to keep you protected from more strikes than regular combat, although some strikes should nevertheless be dodged.
- Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you an opportunity to recuperate before another wave of strikes. Moreover, your heavy strikes will disrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to prevent their combos.
- Enemies Won’t attack you while you are using Resolve to cure
- Enemy consciousness builds more slowly, giving you additional time to recuperate after being seen
- Big Text choice: Increases text dimensions of subtitles, assignment objectives and socialize drives by 150 percent when empowered
- Additional option to flip speaker title away when subtitles are permitted
- New subtitle text colour choices along with white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green