Halo 3 Multiplayer PC Images Released
Halo 3 is going to be inserted to Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC soon, and now developer 343 Industries has shared a number of the first images of the game running PC.
Two of the images showcase the multiplayer map Snowbound, and it looks very clear. Another image shows off the Avalanche map using a super-sized Elephant vehicle on it. The fourth image shows what seems like the Foundry multiplayer map in the Forge map-making bundle. You can check out all the pictures in the gallery below–click each image to view it in full-size.
GameSpot Community Fridays
343 Industries also summarized what fans can expect from the update Halo 3 PC beta test, or”flight.” The Forge mode will be available, combined with Theatre, and it is a feature which allows you watch past gameplay clips. The beta test will also show off new customization options and a new”challenge” system which requires on players to accomplish certain objectives.
Halo 3’s beta will include a variety of multiplayer options, such as custom games, societal, and aggressive. Here’s a rundown of those playlists and maps:
- Social Games: 4v4, 8p FFA, 12p Infection, 8v8
- Aggressive : H3 Team Hardcore (4v4), H3 Team Slayer (4v4) H3 Team Doubles (2v2)
- Halo 3 Multiplayer: Construct, Guardian, Last Resort, Narrows, Sandtrap, The Pit, Valhalla, Foundry, Standoff, Avalanche, Sandbox, and Heretic
343 also announced what players can expect in terms of Halo 3 settings and options. These include:
- Settings — Controls: Configure Mouse & Keyboard and Configure Gamepad
- Settings — Video: Field-Of-View, Vehicle Field-Of-View, Gamma, Window Mode, Aspect Ratio, Resolution Scale, V-Sync, HUD Anchoring, Unified Medal Screen, Framerate Limit, and Graphics Quality
- Settings — Audio: Game Volume including Menu Music Volume, Game Music Volume, Outcomes Volume, Voice Chat Volume.The very first Halo 3 beta test is scheduled to begin”within the first weeks of June.” The beta will start small before expanding to a broader pool afterwards. You can register for the free app here.