Hearts of Iron 4 Update 1.9.3 Patch Notes
According to the official patch notes, the new update included brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the most recent patch also has various stability and performance improvements.
Lately, a large update premiered with various bug fixes. Regrettably, since the last upgrade, many gamers were experiencing a number of problems when trying to perform with.
Read more information here.
What is new at Hearts of Iron IV update 1.9.3 Patch Notes (June 4, 2020)? Balance
- Decreased suppression value of SP-Art battalions.
- Decreased suppression worth of SP-AA battalions.
- Decreased suppression worth of SP-AT battalions.
- Decreased research price on destroyer hulls.
- Decreased research cost on thickness charge technology.
- Increased research cost on 1940 and 1944 submarine hulls.
- Increased research cost on torpedo module updates.
- Reduced research price of naval munitions upgrades for heavy and light guns.
- Decreased research cost of armor strategies.
- Improved the cost of first radar technology, reduced cost on all other radar techs.
- Reduced IC cost of all ship heavy batteries.
- Increased damage of all heavy ship batteries.
- Increased piercing of medium boat batteries.
- Improved damage of medium ship batteries.
- Carrier planes no longer take place coverage penalties in their targeted/ground assignments.
- Increased carrier hull surface detection base in 20 to 26.
- Added a cooldown timer following naval transfers are engaged in sea and escape to avoid stun-locking issues with many smallish fleets. The cooldown depends on the screening efficacy of the defenders so a defended convoy will get a longer cooldown the greater defended it’s.
- Added an extra speed boost to convoys escape speed once screened.
- Powerful carrier plane advantage in naval battle now gives penalties to positioning for the other side.
- Increased air-to-air harm variable in carrier battles from 5 to 6.
- Increase air assault targeting grading for carriers to make them likely targets for different carriers.
- Increased naval strike penalty from 10% to 20% in heavy rain.
- Reduced carrier traffic penalty from 100% to 80% in heavy rain.
- Reduce heavy gun target signature from 90 to 80 and enhanced light gun goal signature from 40 to 45 to create heavy guns a bit more versatile and light guns somewhat slower at choosing off screens.
- Patrol convoy raiding and convoy escort missions now rely on local navy place for air superiority rather than ordinary of air zones to stop high air superiority at a zone out of rescue the ships from spotting in another.
Stability & Performance
- Fixed OOS related to requesting an operative to resume their mission after the surgery they are assigned to completes.
- Fixed OOS linked to technologies not being properly reset between matches.
- Fixed OOS triggered by a country requesting labor following a civil war.
- Fixed a ctd that happens when a non-existing capitulated state checks for uncapitulation.
- Additional play_song and scoped_play_song effects.
- Additional on_war_relation_added on action (extent is attacker, from is defender).
- Made targeting weights for air-to-ship in naval battle moddable.
- Upgraded the forum link in main menu to coincide with the forum.
- Bulgaria will no longer begin with Adaptive Navy focus completed in 1939.