Hellpoint Patch Notes Update 1.09
Cradle Games today published the Halloween upgrade for Hellpoint. We’ve got every detail concerning the October 26th match upgrade.
PC Model 360, PS4 Model 1.09 and Xbox Version 184.108.40.206.
Additional the UPnP index to the Internet tab; reveals whether UPnP is discovered:
Red: No UPnP Green: UPnP can be obtained If a person comes with a restrictive NAT (Yellow or Red), UPnP allows to skip that, supplying a much better connectivityAdvertisement
- Tweaked that the NAT index to reflect the interface status
- Additional backup link on the default UDP port
- Fixed lighting in OpenGL from the Sentient boss combat
- Optimization from the Atrium
- Prevented the participant from becoming stuck in Ozy’s pit at the underworld
- Fixed stock desync in the Internet co-op style
- Fixed a shader from the Arisen Congregators'”Pyramid” assault
- Fixed Lots of infrequent crashes
- Silenced tinyBeast’s footsteps