Horizon Zero Dawn Patch Notes 1.01 PC Update
We don’t know how big this download right now.
- Fixed a problem where the game would crash if the SteamUI did not initialize correctly on startup.
- Fixed a problem where immersion along with other slowdown mechanics would not work for everybody.
- Fixed a problem where Windows/Steam profile titles containing special characters will stop some players from conserving the match. We’re still exploring other saved game problems too.
- Fixed a problem where Windows/Steam profile titles containing special characters will stop some players from storing screenshots from Photo Mode.
- Additional improved diagnostic information collection when submitting an accident report.
- Fixed several backend difficulties.
- Fixed a movie corruption dilemma for particular hardware. We are continuing to look at other hardware settings also.
Along with the problems identified previously, we are working on Several high-priority problems:
- Some gamers are undergoing startup crashes. Patch 1.01 fixes some, but not all, of those crashes.
- Some gamers are having GPU-related hangs during game play. The enhanced diagnostic information collection included in Patch 1.01 is directed at making it much easier to track down these.
- Some gamers are having graphical settings problems, for example Anisotropic Filtering not working, 4K not showing properly, or HDR not functioning properly.
- Some gamers are experiencing performance problems on particular GPUs or hardware mixtures.
- We are mindful of and continue to explore all of the issues in this listing on Reddit also. Thanks to u/EvilMonkeySlayer for ridding this for us.