Horizon Zero Dawn PC Patch Notes Update 1.06
Guerrilla Games Introduced a Brand New PC Upgrade for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. Below are the complete patch notes for this upgrade on October 13.
The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.06 is currently available for downloading, PC only. Today’s upgrade fixes a couple of bugs in the game and advancements have been made.
- Fixed a streaming calculate shader crash
- Fixed a crash on startup connected to document avenues with non-ANSI personalities
- Fixed a problem where characters will apparently warp between cuts throughout a Particular cutscene in primary pursuit”The Point of the Spear”
- Fixed a problem where box images would flash throughout the closing cinematic of the match
- Fixed a problem in HDR in which the UI could get overlapped with a shameful spectacle
- Fixed a problem where turning the Adaptive FPS alternative gave lower performance outcomes compared to placing similar outcomes manually
- Aloy forward walking course — Aloy currently walks straight towards the direction the camera is facing when you press ahead, Instead of in a Small angle
- Executable particulars — Properties of this executable now also shows the present version