Horizon Zero Dawn PC Update Patch Notes 1.02
We don’t know how big this download right now. Today’s upgrade fixes a Couple of bugs in the game and optimizations are created
- Fixed a problem where some players could wreck during their very first match boot if the’game optimization’ display is busy and they ran out of disk space.
- Fixed a problem where some players could wreck if they upgraded their video drivers following the match was optimized before.
- Fixed a problem where some players could wreck during gameplay due to memory erroneously being overwritten.
- Fixed a problem where some players could wreck during gameplay because of a feel unstreaming bug.
- Increased performance when auto-saving (e.g. after finishing a quest measure ).
- Fixed a problem where some players experienced that V-sync would not correctly switch away into borderless mode
- Fixed a problem where some players experienced from sync facial animations because of them being secured at 30FPS.
- Diminished memory used when loading shaders.
- Improved crash file messaging and flow. Each crash today comprises an identifier you can use to convey with our customer care.
- Added more features to enhance diagnostic information collection when submitting an accident report.