Horizon Zero Dawn PC Update Patch Notes 1.03
We don’t know how big this download right now. Today’s upgrade fixes a Couple of bugs in the game and optimizations are created
- Fixed a GPU resource flow that could develop over time and lead to uncertainty.
- Fixed a GPU hang which caused a crash which could happen when Asynchronous Compute has been utilized.
- Fixed a crash when AI would attempt to target at an unfortunate situation.
- Fixed a crash which could happen when noise obstruction was computed in exceptionally detailed areas.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when transferring the match to a screen with different DPI settings whilst at the menu.
- Fixed a problem where some players could crash on startup due to incorrect memory allocation.
- Fixed a GPU hang which would happen when the window has been resized to a tiny size.
- Fixed a development problem where some players could continue being a kid rather than transition into mature Aloy.
- Fixed a problem where snow deformation wasn’t working properly from the Frozen Wilds region.
- Fixed a problem where the immersion ability could quit functioning.
- 4K Scaling — Fixed a problem where the game would not leave at 4K correctly on boot.
- Localization — Localized error messages that are specific.
- Windows Version Check — The match checks if Windows 10 Construct 1809 or over is utilized (lower variations cause instability in DirectX 12).
- Minimum Spec Warning — Enriched minimum spec warning message along with alternatives.
- Saving Issue Warning — Clarified text that’s displayed if you don’t have access to a My file folder or sufficient disk space.
- Player Profile Validation — The participant profile is currently supported and corrupt profiles (due to manual editing or editing tools) rejected.