Horizon Zero Dawn PC Update Patch Notes 1.04
Guerrilla Games now released a brand new PC upgrade for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition.
The Horizon Zero Dawn PC Update 1.04 is currently available for downloading. We don’t know how big this download right now. Today’s upgrade fixes a Couple of bugs in the game and optimizations are created
- Some gamers are having an out of memory error during the sport optimization procedure.
- Some gamers are having graphical configurations problems, like Anisotropic Filtering or HDR not functioning properly.
- Some gamers are experiencing performance problems on particular GPUs or hardware mixtures.
- Some gamers are experiencing problems with Aloy’s hair once the match is operating over 30 FPS.
- We are mindful of and keep to explore issues which aren’t yet solved both the player-compiled lists by u/EvilMonkeySlayer and u/Rampage572 — thank you!
- Fixed a crash which could happen when users could create a new game and their save game slots have been complete
- Fixed a startup crash associated with temp folder
- Fixed an AI crash which may happen during battle
- Fixed an AI crash at the EventMessageHandler
- Fixed a crash associated with WorldData sampling (the callstack would wind in WorldMapData::SampleAtPixel)
- Fixed a crash when users could immediately back out when altering sliders from the Preferences menu
- Fixed a crash which would occur when using the”Greetings” alternative open in photograph mode and then departing
- Possible fix for memory corruption in AI patterns That Could lead to crashes
- Possible fix for a GPU hang resulting from a threading issue
- Fixed a mismatch that could happen on Shader Model 6.0 and 6.1 hardware That Could lead to an accident
- General advancement to CPU performance (based on CPU/GPU rates, this Can Lead to a 1-10% performance enhancement )
- Increased performance of camera cuts into cinematics and discussions
- HDR — Fixed colour banding problems in HDR mode
- Mouse Controls — Fixed a problem where mouse sensitivity has been wrong when framerate wasn’t continuous
- Aiming — Fixed a problem where Aloy was Not Able to take while being able to perform a critical attack close to a system
- Cutscenes — Fixed a problem where geometry and considers would pop after camera cuts
- Adaptive Performance — Fixed a problem where lighting glitches could happen when turning Adaptive Performance
- Volumetrics — Fixed a problem That Could cause blinking artifacts in volumetric effects, such as fog
- Reverb — Fixed several problems where excess reverb was evident in particular quests
- Visibility — Fixed a problem That Could occasionally cause geometry to temporarily disappear after flowing