How to Increase with Bamboo Strikes In Ghost of Tsushima Resolve?
Ghost of Tsushima Resolve is a meter where you can do unique attacks. It is possible to update your Resolve meter by discovering Bamboo Strikes hidden throughout the map.
Ghost of Tsushima Resolve: How To Boost with Bamboo Strikes
You will find Bamboo Strikes close white flags . Golden Birds will point you towards them, and you may also apply your Guiding Wind using the Bamboo Strike capability to find them. Here are a few the Bamboo Attack places in Ghost of Tsushima.
- Azamo- Shrine at the uppermost of Azamo Bay
- Tsutsu- Around the river in Rustling bend, in the water’s edge
- Ariake- Close a campfire south of Houren’s Pasture
- Komatsu- Close the retailer in Komatsu Forge
- Hiyoshi- Along the winding street near Hiyoshi Inn
- Kashine- adjacent to the White Dye Merchant in the summit of the left mountain at Wanderer’s Walk
- Komoda- From the guard tower following the gate at Komoda Town
- Akashima- From Akashima Lighthouse
- Umugi- About the shore northwest of Umugi Cove
- Yarikawa- About the shore east of Yarikawa Stronghold
- Kushi- Practice the shore of this Yarikawa attack to the east of Benkei’s Falls
- Kubara- About the mountain at the Middle of Toyotama
- Endless Forest- Close Kin Lighthouse on the shore
- Kin- About the island north of Kin Sanctuary
- Sago- West of Kin Sanctuary across the winding street