Insurgency Update Patch Notes 1.7
We’ve Got the full Patch Notes of the Update.
The upgrade has been published for the PC version, the console gamers might need to wait a couple of days.
Insurgency Sandstorm: Update 1.7 Patch Notes
- Fixed a problem causing maps to load with no course or faction choices until gamers leave and rejoin the game
- Further decreased occurrences of getting floating magazines following resupply and additional additional logging to capture more edge cases inducing this dilemma
- When scavenging ammunition out of particular weapons using a skin, the skinned magazine is only going to show in third-person rather than at all first-person
- A brand new participant’s default makeup they view start up might occasionally not be of a constant colour scheme. Please return to provide and bitch to whomever is on duty till they provide you the ideal equipment.
- While Using the Picture-in-picture Scope Setting, a few optics might not show properly
- Whilst planning down landscapes with a few illuminated optics may cause the crosshair to stutter Once the weapon is transferred
- Some hints that mention key bindings are revealing as from the loading screen dialog
- There are some decorative clipping Problems That are just visible when players combine a round That’s already in progress
- The Commander voice above to asking an observer when Trying to utilize Binoculars from an Observer Isn’t always playing correctly
- AKM underbarrel grenade launcher’s reload animations are missing the cubes
- Floating firearms and gear can sometimes be viewed after resupplying That Could be supernaturally related (have predicted Epic’s Bustin’ Division [EBD])
- Purchased cosmetics Aren’t being correctly sorted at the Peak of the listing
- The Laser Sight is erroneously showing the’New’ yellowish dot index (meant for new night gear ) until It’s Been chosen at least once
- Replays listed at nighttime will probably be revealed in daily
- There’s an exploitable problem with specific magazines That Allows them to garnish faster than they ought to
- Suicide bombers bursting can occasionally cause a crash to desktop
- Scavenging a magazine by an AKM, Honey Badger, or even Mk 14 EBR using a weapon skin will give the participant an unskinned magazine at first individual